The intern will be attached to the Business Development Department and will support the Team in all the projects and activities related to the function.
- Support in the development of specific projects requested by the General Management (i.e. market assessment, competitors' analysis, Project Management activities);
- Support in the development of Business Plan, Strategic Plan and Budget;
- Work with the Control Management in the financial analysis and standard reporting;
- Ad-hoc analysis of the main projects KPIs (i.e. merchandising and sales analysis, production complexity etc.) and creation of presentation to be discussed with the General Management;
- Develop, together with the tutor, standard reporting related to the timing of projects evolution, the monitoring of financial planning and the project progress, implementing if necessary corrective actions shared with the Head of Business Development;
- Work on the closing reports and do the related assessments.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering or Economics; Master/MBA are considered a plus;
- Previous experience in Managerial Consulting, Strategy and Corporate Development, Office of the CEO;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Great organizational and time-management abilities;
- Strong computer skills and ability to work effectively with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel and PowerPoint);
- Fluent English, both spoken and written;
- Strong passion for the luxury world.