Objectives of the position: The position is based in Florence. The intern will be involved in the Production Planning Team and will be trained on the different stages that characterize the production planning process in order to implement a new supply chain management tool.
Activities and responsibilities: The Intern, alongside the company Tutor, will take part in the following activities:
- Mapping the functions of the supply chain
- Analysis of the current situation ("as is") and support for the design of the expected result ("to be")
- Support to the Project Manager for the analysis and selection of the new software
- Management of the "test" phase in order to implement the new production planning tool
- Student about to graduate in Engineering / Master degree in Engineering
- Strong predisposition to use ERP / Information Systems
- Excellent ability in using Excel
- Familiarity with numerical analysis
- Strong interest in supply chain
- Predisposition to interpersonal relationships and problem solving.
- Organization, flexibility, dynamism and sense of initiative
- Fluency in English