The Talent Acquisition Manager, support the business strategy at DFS by recruiting top talent into the organization. This position directs the recruitment, selection, hiring and retention strategies for DFS Italy, with support and direction from the Human Resources Director.
Reporting to the Human Resources Director, the Talent Acquisition Manager is in charge of the following task:
Recruitment & Development
> Design, implement and manage talent sourcing activities to attract high caliber candidates: job description writing, hiring form, external & internal posting, selection of resumes, interviews, reference check, prepare and deliver job offers.
> Design and implement the employer branding in order to promote DFS image in Italy and to attract talented employees and interns.
> Develop external recruitment process and internal mobility process that allows transfers, promotions, and relocations to be handled efficiently, responding to business needs in a timely and effective manner, including visa and work permit procurement.
> Advisor to and partner with Directors and Managers on all position vacancy and on all talent decisions including acquisition, promotions, development and placement.
> Create and implement an induction program.
> Participate in the selection and hiring process for the Management Trainee Program (MTP) and the Intern Program.
> Support the management of employees‘s competencies/skills and careers.
> Ensure the right level of required language skills (russian, chinese, english....)
> Participation in the implementation of LVMH/DFS talent management culture.
> Manage university relations by developing the DFS brand with the students and University/business school; build strong partnerships that lead to the acquisition of the top talent.
> Create and manage strong relationships with headhunters.
> Participate in the coordination of merit adjustments and performance incentive based on DFS Guidelines.
> Support the employee recognition and retention program
- Must have Bachelor's Degree in Human resources
- 5 years of experience in a recruitment agency/ temp agencies or in company with primary focus on recruitment
- Fluency in English and Italian, French as a plus.
- HR competencies: recruitment / HR communication /labor laws.
- Proficient in MS computer applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) required...
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and be able to work well with personnel at various levels.
- Must have strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Costumer focus and result oriented
- Good problem solving skills.
- Function as a resourceful and proactive team member.
- Able to work under deadlines
- Analytical skill