As a Team Manager, you will be an ambassador of the Brand. You will take ownership to lead and coach your team, build Client relationships, proactively foster the achievement of sales goals and ensure that the highest level of Client experience is delivered. You will be responsible to recruit and build highly motivated teams, develop them to the next level and secure succession plans. You will represent the Brand values and demonstrate the Louis Vuitton attitudes toward Clients and team members.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Ensure achievement of team targets on monthly and annual basis
Team Management and Development
- Ensure your team delivers the Louis Vuitton Promise to every Client, through demonstrating and modeling the 4 Louis Vuitton Attitudes. Support them with consistent coaching, identify their development and training needs, partner with the Field Coach Trainer to tailor individual action plans.
- Identify, recruit and develop talents, secure succession plans in collaboration with the Store Manager.
- Set individual and team goals; proactively assess and manage performance against expectations.
- Manage and motivate the team to drive business: create a positive and harmonious work environment, foster cooperation within the team and between managers.
Client and Business Development
- Support the team in building long term Client relationship, leveraging the different clienteling tools.
- Establish a Client-centric mindset in store to ensure the highest level of Client experience and proactively handle Client-related Situations.
- Communicate and inspire the team on corporate strategy and relevant business information (animate morning briefings, training).
- Proactively provide the Country office with product recommendations and qualitative feedback based on local knowledge about the market and Client needs, leveraging expertise and knowledge within the team.
- Put in place action plans to boost business and maximize product performance, leveraging visual merchandising, clienteling, training and team animation.
Selling and Floor Management
- Act as a role model demonstrating sales leadership to the team, support them with their own sales, foster cross-selling and Client Repurchase.
- Build and develop own Client portfolio.
- Ensure business opportunities are maximized through efficient sales floor management, being a visible presence and support and ensuring the Louis Vuitton Promise standards are achieved.
Optional: Champion a Product Category
- Be the store point of reference to the Country Merchandising team, providing them with feedback (product performance, quality, Client related information, local market, competitors, trends, missing opportunities...) leveraging the Expert Advisors' knowledge.
- Support the product category business, convey enthusiasm and passion via team animations, morning briefings, share information and mentoring, improve operations, define and implement action plans to drive sales.
- Ensure policies, Brand standards and grooming guidelines are communicated and implemented;
- Support Operations team in inventory management;
- Support Store Manager in staff planning (workforce management).
EXPECTED ATTITUDES & SKILLS
- BA degree or equivalent strongly appreciated;
- Previous relevant management experience;
- Customer focus and orientation to results;
- Leadership and organizational skills;
- Effective communication and listening skills;
- Role Model / Coach on the 4 Louis Vuitton Attitudes: Curiosity, Empathy, Agility, Commercial Mindset;
- Passion for the brand and luxury;
- Solid computer skills;
- Fluent both in Italian and English;
- Availability to move for professional growth.