The Trade Marketing and Visual Merchandising Specialist will play a key role in planning, budgeting, and executing Trade Marketing and Visual Merchandising programs designed to increase brand awareness, enhance in-store brand visibility, product presence and boost sell out in the Travel Retail channel of Acqua di Parma, across airports, downtown stores and cruise ships.
Reporting to Head of Travel Retail, he/she will:
FOR TR EUROPE ORGANIZAZION:
- Plan & execute trade marketing & visual merch activities with clients in line with Marketing Plan and Brand Targets, measuring ROI and gathering feedbacks.
- Plan promo & merch budgets by activity and by retailer, in line with commercial targets and marketing plan priorities.
- Analyze sell-out by client and key launches, and propose actions.
- Coordinate promoter agencies (brief, feedbacks, sell-out results) when related to instore animations.
- to coordinate and define the local production of POSM (windows, outpost,mailings), scouting and managing local and central suppliers.
- Support the retailers in the implementation of the Visual Merchandising guidelines through all the different touchpoints in order to establish one solid brand image at global level and guarantee a coherent execution across different airports.
FOR TR GLOBAL TEAM:
- Coordinate and validate TR Trade Marketing activities worldwide liasing with other TR regional teams => product launches, data analysis, definition of a global trade plan and guidelines for local implementation.
- Provide materials and reports for a correct execution of the TR trade marketing plan;
- Analyze competitors and trends
- Be a liason between HQ Trade marketing and TR regional trade marketing teams.
- University Degree.
- A previous experience in Marketing/Trade Marketing preferably in Fashion/Luxury business, and/or direct retail.
- Ability to teamwork within a dynamic and fast-growing environment.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Analytical skills and problem-solving attitude.
- Creativity and innovation.
- Flexibility, hands-on approach, ability to handle multi-tasks.
- Highly energized and motivated, high level of commitment.
- Excellent Knowledge of Excel and Power Point.
- Fluent knowledge of English, Italian fluent, French as a preferred extra asset.
- University degree in business with Marketing and Sales focus.
- Functional: > 2 years Marketing / Sales
- Industry: ideally in Perfumes & Cosmetics - direct retail
- Exposure: Beauty/Fashion
- Outlook: advanced
- Word: advanced
- Excel: advanced
- PowerPoint: advanced
- English: fluent
- Italian: fluent
- French (nice to have)