Reporting to the Fragrance Brands Marketing Director, the Trade Marketing Manager of Parfums Givenchy has the responsibility to define and implement the trade marketing strategy in line with brand values, to develop and execute qualitative and innovating animations and store events, to analyse the efficiency of every actions in order to ensure effective return of investments.
- Finalize an annual trade plan in line with operational marketing strategy, brand values and create new animation approaches and creative concepts for events materials;
- Be aligned with the Sales Department to guarantee a retailer approach;
- Ensure the planning and execution of each animation, in line with brand style and philosophy;
- Design and distribute resources and materials necessary to support animations (gift, samples, consultants, etc.);
- Manage the trade marketing budget;
- Monitor the competitors' activities on the market, through constant relationship with Marketing, Merchandising, Training and with sales force;
- Manage a team of two specialists.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated and passionate marketing professional, with previous experience in trade marketing management within structured companies.
- Is required 5 years minimum of trade marketing management
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong project/time management skills
- Excellent level of English (both spoken and written)
- Excellent level of Italian (both spoken and written).