The position is based in our Office in Milan and part of the Marketing team of our Fragrance Brands (Parfums Givenchy & Kenzo Parfums) division.
Reporting to the Product & Trade Marketing Manager of Kenzo Parfums, the Trade Marketing Specialist oversees the Trade Marketing plan execution, in line with Brand target and Marketing Plan.
- to plan activities with clients in line with Marketing Plan and Brands Targets;
- to implement activities, negotiating the action plan with each retailer, realizing specific activities and getting feedbacks of activities;
- to plan the use of material by activity and by retail in line with budget and Marketing guidelines;
- to check budget by client, in order to be in line with commercial targets;
- to analyze sell-out by client, to be in line with brands targets and priorities, and to propose actions;
- to coordinate promoters agency (brief, feedbacks, sell-out results);
- to manage the local production of pos material (windows, outpost, showcards, mailings...) in line with budget and marketing guidelines;
- to collaborate closely to Key Accounts, Area Managers, Sales Force, assuring excellence in execution;
- to measure progress on sell-out by client;
- to measure Promoters sell-out.
- Is required 1 years minimum of Marketing or Sales experience;
- University degree in Business with Marketing and Sales focus;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications;
- Excellent level of English (both spoken and written)
- Excellent level of Italian (both spoken and written).