The position is based in our Office in Milan and part of the Parfums Christian Dior's Marketing team.
Reporting to the Trade Marketing Manager, the Trade Marketing Specialist will support the implementation of the Parfums Christian Dior's trade marketing plan in Italy.
- To secure the optimal Trade Marketing in-store execution in key cities and Top Clients (National Chains, Regional and Groups);
- To manage in collaboration with Trade Marketing Manager local Trade Marketing plans on assigned client portfolio (National Chains, Regional and Groups);
- To organize in-store events and convention with client;
- To manage sell-out contests, trade incentives and trade animations for National and Regional Chains in collaboration with Commercial and Marketing Department;
- To optimize budget for every client in order to maximize sell-out results in collaboration with commercial department (National Key Account) and Trade Marketing Manager;
- To collaborate with Trade marketing Manager to optimize local budget (Hostess, Events and Pos material).
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, creative and innovative person, with a previous solid experience in trade marketing or commercial role.
Is required 2 years minimum of trade marketing or commercial experience and proficiency in Italian and English (the knowledge of French will be considered a plus).
- Excellent analytical skills
- Negotiation skills
- Commercial awareness
- Relational skills
- Business acumen
- Result oriented
- Proficiency with Office package (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Lotus notes), SAP
- Master's degree in business administration or marketing management