VISUAL MERCHANDISING AREA/PROJECT COORDINATOR (INDEFINITE CONTRACT)
Responsible of the project management for all special projects, including wholesale displays, related to the involved acting as a key contact point for local/regional Visual expert. Support market needs, managing and coordinating projects implementations, go-live and roll out, providing all technical information and ensure that the local/regional Visual merchandising is autonomous in all deployments.
- Responsible to manage and implement all special projects in all channels, new markets needs project evolution in specific areas coordinating all activities from design, production, shipping plan, delivery monitoring, working with central Visual dept.according to each main specialization and responsibility and local/regional Visual Merchandising
- Responsible to support local/regional Visual Merchandising in local new openings process and projects.
- Ensure the flow of info: all the initiative/information/projects should be sent to Visual Merchandising regional in order to givedata to support local projects implementation and maintenance in an autonomous way, including planning to adapt projects to local markets and needs.
- Collaborate with the regional Visual Merchandising for a complete data base with measurements for stores windows and for the allocation plan approved by markets, checking if the window design is in line with the brand's image, the windows strategy and studying local adaptations according to the concept and local measurements.
- Support areas of stores' opening, verifying with local Visual Merchandising regional allocation and props' order quantity needs calculated at local level.
- Support on events, exhibitions and fairs in term of creativity and material display.
- Follow up on requests for not personalized/personalized locations and specific animations, providing materials and sharing guidelines for an excellent local implementation for the Wholesale channel.
- Act as key referent for special projects, dedicated or requested by a specific area/Business unit; manage, coordinate and follow them from design to local implementation with support of Visual Design and Visual production
- Act as referent for areas' needs monitoring and following up after corporate projects implementation, collecting feedback and suggestions for future improvements or projects.
- Work with local/regional visual merchandising to know stores/areas of reference with attention to local specificity and to organize and monitor shipping plans, distribution lists, project set-up calendar according to local feedback.
- Follow up on periodical Visual Merchandising reports requested from Set-up specialists to Local VM, concerning the quality of the implementation of the Visual Merchandising Guidelines and the status of the quality of props and boutiques in all markets.
- Culture of visual in term of design, materials and production
- Specific IT support (Adobe creative suite, AutoCAD, Sap)> Projects management with creative practical approach
- Ability to translate design and requests in feasible projects
- Knowledge of Bulgari products
- Knowledge of Local point of sales
- Knowledge of Retail processes, guidelines and procedures
- Customer Orientation
- Strong planning
- Business awareness
- Creativity & Communication
- Analysis& Innovation
- Role competencies