71% of women
- 1,512 social and/or environmental audits in 2021
91% of waste recovered
- Develop talents and social responsibility
- Combine economic growth and respect for sustainability criteria
- Support an innovative sponsorship
- Work together to preserve the planet’s resources
PDF - 291 Ko
PDF - 905 Ko
PDF - 671 Ko
PDF - 411 Ko
PDF - 573 Ko
PDF - 468 Ko
The priority objectives of the Board of Directors, the strategic body of LVMH, are to increase the value of the company and defend its social interest.
Its principal missions are to adopt the major strategies of the company and the Group, monitor the implementation of those strategies, verify the fair and accurate presentation of information about the company and the Group, and protect its corporate assets.
Find more information:
- Charter of the Board of Directors
- Internal rules of the Performance audit committee
- Internal rules of the Nominations and compensation committee
- Internal rules of procedure of the Ethics and sustainable development committee
Disclosure of regulated related-party agreements pursuant to Article L.225-20-2 of the French Commercial Code:
- Agreement between LVMH and Sophie Chassat, member of Internal rules of the Nominations and compensation committee
Non-financial rating agencies
LVMH remains committed to making progress on and working each day to find better solutions to the many environmental and social challenges we and our industry face.
LVMH provides information on its performance with complete independence and transparency. In addition, the Group completes certain questionnaires from independent ratings agencies where there is no risk of conflict of interest.
LVMH is committed to ensuring the simultaneous, effective and complete dissemination of financial and extra-financial information that is relevant, accurate, precise and trusted, and to the publication of this information in a timely manner and in a format consistent with previous publications.
Only a limited number of designated persons within the Group are authorized to provide information to financial markets.
All information and related figures are available in the 2021 Universal Registration Document, the 2021 Annual report, the 2020 Social and Environmental Responsibility report.