Welcome to a world of exploration!
For more than 190 years, Guerlain has explored, innovated and perfected in Fragrances, Skincare and Makeup. Our teams are inspired by creativity, bold initiative and a culture of “why not?”. We are "Explorers by Nature" who preserve, develop and transmit our unique heritage. We boast a rich diversity of talented and committed people who show that luxury and sustainable development are compatible.
We do this “In the Name of Beauty” of our customers, our products and our planet.
The position is based in our Office in Milan and part of Guerlain Marketing team.
Reporting to the Trade Marketing Manager, the Trade Marketing Specialist will support the implementation of Guerlain’s trade marketing plan in Italy.
- Define and manage trade marketing plans with regional and traditional clients and support Trade Marketing Manager with National Chains management;
- Development and execution of all instore activations for the clients assigned in strict collaboration with Marketing, Commercial, Merchandising and Retail Departments;
- Trade marketing budget management in cooperation with the Trade Marketing Manager;
- Analysis ex ante and ex post of all main trade marketing activations in order to maximize sell out impact and ROI;
- Management and implementation of all retailers digital assets instore and online for the clients assigned (excluding E-commerce) in strict collaboration with Digital, Marketing and Commercial Departments;
- Collaboration with Digital and CRM Team to ensure perfect online and offline alignment and execution of all the main action plan.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated and passionate person, with previous experience in trade marketing or commercial position preferably in the same sector and digital oriented.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Result orientation
- Effective communication
- Digital acumen
- Analytical thinking and business orientation
- Innovation and performance driven
- Fluent in English, French will be considered as a plus.